Equality Rights Alliance work on a range of projects relating to:
- Closing the wealth gap for women
- Stronger laws for women's equality
- Stronger policies and programs for women's health
- Housing policy that addresses the needs of women
- Gender-aware policy analysis and stronger, resourced gender machinery
Each year, our members meet to determine the projects we will work on to further women's equality, women's leadership, and recognition of women's diversity within these areas. Our current Work Plan runs until the end of June 2012.
For projects and campaigns from previous years, please see Previous Work. There are links to our submissions to Government, submissions made by ERA Members, our participation in the UN Commission on the Status of Women, and more in Resources.